RESTRICTED ACCESS PILING
GSS Piling is known for its innovative ability to install bearing piles and retaining walls in restricted access situations. Our broad range of specialist piling rigs and skilled crews, combined with bespoke methodology, have enabled us to successfully tackle most site space restrictions without compromising performance or quality. Our ability to adapt our rigs and tools enables us to design and tailor solutions to suit the access to individual project site requirements.
Our restricted access solutions commonly address:
- limited access and or headroom (both working internal and external to buildings)
- working in close proximity to sensitive buildings and foundations, including schools and hospitals
- areas where weight and surcharge restrictions apply
- noise and/or vibration requirements
- archaeological restrictions (below and above ground)
See our plant services page for more details of the capabilities of our restricted access mini piling fleet (including minimum operating widths and headroom, pile diameters and depths).